Friday, August 20, 2010

Weebles Wobble...

Looks like I am going to have to put everything up a little higher in the house because some little people are going to be getting into all kinds of new and exciting places!



Yes, he is laughing the entire time.
He walked from the computer desk all the way into our living room which is about 15 yards, long trek for short little legs.
We also really, really like corn, apparently it is tastier if you suck on it as opposed to actually eating it. Took him a while to get around the entire ear but he managed to do it eventually with a little help and direction towards the proper, uneaten, kernels. In other news, Twilight: Eclipse was awesome despite what the critics had to say although I think we enjoyed it because some of them actually took some acting classes this time and the dialogue was things people would actually say not:
Edward: "I love you"
Bella: "I know"
Edward: "I know you know"
Bella: "Glad we covered this"

Luckily this year is our 5th anniversary and it just happens to be wood because we had to take the door off of the hinges to get this bad boy in the bedroom. Looks fantastic though and is really going to go well with the red, red wall.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the RED, RED wall! And the beautiful little girl standing in front of your beautiful new furniture! Love to each of you. Call me. -Red

    ReplyDelete